When you register with Studocu you gain access to more than 20 million study resources available on our site. We provide 80% of our study content for free, to unlock the remaining 20% you require a Premium account.
Studocu's Premium account gives you access to our most popular content, plus other useful features like downloading and printing.
You can upgrade your account to Premium by uploading your own study materials, which will earn you 14 days of full Premium access per accepted document. Learn more about uploading your study materials.
Alternatively, you can initiate a paid quarterly or yearly subscription. Learn more about our paid Premium subscriptions.