- What is Copyright?
- What is the Copyright Act, DMCA and NTD Code?
- How does Studocu comply with the Copyright Act and the NTD?
- There is no official copyright notice on this material, is it still copyrighted?
- How does Studocu handle copyright issues?
- How do I report copyrighted materials on Studocu?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I follow Books and Courses?
- Do I have to register a new account with Studocu?
- Can I save documents?
- The year I started studying isn’t on the list
- How can I change my account settings?
- What is the Studocu Lottery?
- When is the draw and when will the winner be announced?
- How do I know if I won?
- How are the lottery tickets assigned?
- How will the draw be done?
- I’m missing points/lottery tickets
- What is a Premium account?
- How can I upgrade to a Premium account?
- How much does Premium cost?
- How many documents can I download?
- What’s the difference between the 30 day Trial and the Premium subscription?
- I just paid, why is my account not Premium?
- What type of documents do you accept?
- What happens to the documents you reject?
- How do I upload a document?
- I can’t find my course
- How do I make my documents anonymous?
- I’m unable to upload a document
StuDocu Referral Program
Become an Expert
- Who can apply?
- How long does it take to become an Expert?
- Why was my application rejected?
- Does it cost anything to become a Studocu Expert?
- How do Experts get paid?
- How does the Ask an Expert platform work?