StuDocu is dedicated to protecting the rights of copyright holders, and it is our policy to immediately respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. Complete the official take-down request to request removal of alleged copyright materials on StuDocu.
As per the Notice and Take-Down (NTD) Code of Conduct, your report needs to include the following information:
- The specific identification and location of the copyrighted work, including its URL on StuDocu. The URL should be in the following format: www.studocu.com/en-us/document...
We need to make sure we properly locate the material you believe infringes upon your rights.
- Your contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address).
We need to make sure we can get in touch with you throughout the process to ensure that your claim is sufficiently addressed.
- A description of why the content is unlawful, how it infringes on your rights, or why it is in conflict with the criteria published by the intermediary.
We need to make sure we understand the nature of your request and ensure that we are protecting the rights of the original author.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
We need this statement and the following two items to help protect against the possibility of erroneous or mistaken notifications.
- You must provide a statement that the information in your letter is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the exclusive right to the identified work, or that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right to the identified work.
- You must provide a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. In some instances, this may be you.