When signing up for our trial subscription you agree that, unless you cancel it, your account will automatically become Premium after the end of the trial period. With that, Studocu can systematically deduct the agreed amount from the bank account you’ve provided. However, we do offer some exceptions:
- If you haven't made use of the Premium paid subscription by downloading documents or viewing content since the payment was made, we might be able to offer you a full refund.
- If you have downloaded study materials or viewed any content since the payment was made, we won't be able to offer you a full refund. However, a partial refund might be possible.
- To find out whether you are eligible to a full or partial refund, please contact us via our support page or by clicking on "contact support" via our chatbot with the following info:
- The email address(es) you might have created a Studocu account with
- The Transaction ID or the invoice ID
- A screenshot clearly showing the charge (please remember to cover any sensitive information)
- The payment method used (PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, etc.)
- The last 4 digits of the card charged (if applicable)
More questions? Please reach out to our Customer Support team.