In some instances, we might exceptionally grant a refund if you have forgotten to cancel your subscription on time. The refund can be done fully or partially, depending on your case.
First, make sure you are eligible for a full refund or a partial refund. These are the conditions:
- You are eligible for a full refund when you haven't downloaded/viewed any documents
- You are not eligible for a full refund when the charge is older than 6 months.
- You are eligible for a partial refund when you have subscribed to the year subscription.
- You are not eligible for a partial refund when you have subscribed to the quarterly subscription as we don't offer a plan for a shorter period.
If you are eligible for a full or partial refund, follow the below steps:
- Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to request a refund
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and go to our Contact Page
- Request a refund by clicking on "Payment or Subscription" or by clicking on "Contact Support" via our chatbot.
- Make sure to include the following information when contacting our Support Team via the chatbot:
- The email address with which the premium subscription is associated
- The Transaction ID or the invoice ID
- A screenshot clearly showing the charge and date (please remember to cover any sensitive information)
- The payment method used (PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Apple ID etc.)
- The last 4 digits of the card that has been charged (if applicable)
More questions? Please reach out to our Customer Support team.